2017 SA Branch Commissioner's Challenge
The 2017 SA Branch Commissioner's Challenge is based on the theme of 'Community'.
Cubs will be required to attend a community event that they have not attended before.
In order to be awarded the Challenge badge, the following must apply:
- Attend any event in the community not previously attended.
- Attend in full uniform or Group shirts.
- Attend for at least two hours.
- Take photos of the event.
- Submit a short report on the event and complete an application to the BC’s nominated person, for badge order.
- The Challenge can be for an individual, Pack or Packs.
- This Challenge cannot also be used to meet the criteria for any other Achievement or Special Interest badge, eg ‘Their Service Our Heritage’ at ANZAC Day.
- A community event is defined as an event which is open to the wider community and public, eg School Fête, City to Bay Fun Run, Loxton Mardi Gras etc.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org